dimarts, 19 de novembre del 2013

MY BEST FRIEND

Judit is my best friend. For me she is like a sister because she live next to me and I see her every day. We are neighbours. She lives in a quite big and beautiful house like my house. She is two years older than me and we don’t go to the same school but I see her every morning.

Judit is seventeen years old. She isn’t taller than me, so she isn’t very tall. She has wavy red hair, I like her hair because is different. She usually has her hair loose. Her eyes are big and hazel. She doesn’t often wear dresses, she usually wears jeans and blouses or T-shirts. She is very nice person and I laugh very much when I stay with her, she is cheerful and she likes playing with young children, although she is too much curious.

She usually meets her friends and she likes staying with other young people. When she meets her friends she is very happy. Sometimes we go to the cinema or go shopping with her motorcycle. We also go to her house or to my house and there we do things that I don’t do with other people because she is like a sister for me. We also go to walk with our mothers or we play in the street together. She likes cooking too and sometimes I try her cakes. They are delicious!!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada