A boring friend is a person who is usually silent and who doesn´t participate in the
conversation. Also, it´s a person who is always saying to you that you´re doing
silly things and you must stop. A boring friend is someone who is always
embarrassed about you, and then you become boring too.
An exciting moment: Firstly an exciting moment is a moment that you can´t never forget. It´s
when you´re so happy, or excited, or interested (or other things) that you can
only think about it. For different reasons, these moments are important for
you.
An interesting film: Everyone has different likes but an interesting film is a film which you
enjoy with, or a film which is surprising you all time and you can not stop
watching it.
A worrying situation: There are a lot of worrying situations. One of them is when you have a
lot of work to do and you don´t have enough time. Another worrying situation is
when you are doing an exam and you realize that you don´t know anything.
An annoying classmate: It´s a person who is always talking too laud. It´s a person who is
always slope about you and who doesn´t let you do things. It´s very stressful.
I get annoyed when my brother annoys me doing stupid things like entering my room to
catch the laptop or playing the guitar when I´m studying, or when he listens
his horrible music too laud. Well, things like those are not too bad, but he
knows how to annoy me.
I feel embarrassed when I say things without meaning and then I realize that they were
silly things. Or when I´m singing in the shower and my mum enters the bathroom.
I´m shocked when I see very bad news on TV like plane accidents, or terrorist
attacks or things like this.
I feel relaxed when I arrive at home after training and then I have a shower, I put on
my pyjama and then I have dinner with my family. To feel more relaxed, after
having dinner I sit on the sofa and I watch TV.
I´m interested in people who have the same tastes like me, for example people who run. Also I´m
interested in people who know my friends or people close to me.
Cap comentari:
Publica un comentari a l'entrada