I’d like to
recommend this film because when I saw it I liked it very much and I think it’s
beautiful. The film is called “Untouchable”. The directors of the movie are
Oliver Nakache and Éric Toledano. In the film there are two important characters:
Philippe (a quadriplegic rich man) and Driss (a poor black man).
The film is
about the differences to poor and rich men.
Philippe contracts Driss to be his assistant. Philippe isn’t happy with
his other assistants but Driss is different from the others, he makes Philippe
feel equal than the other people. The film explains how their lives are (which
are not easy). The story happens in France, one or two years ago.
I really like
this film because it’s different from other films. The best thing of the film
is that it’s a film which made me laugh a lot but the film explains difficult life
situations. I think the most difficult role is Philippe’s because it isn’t easy
to play the part of quadriplegic man.
All in all, I
like it very much and I think that all the film is really beautiful and the ending
is perfect! The film has funny scenes but in general it is a hard film. I hope
you enjoy it a lot!!
Cap comentari:
Publica un comentari a l'entrada